Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Road trip and meltdown

Okay, okay, I haven't posted anything in over a month, but for good reasons.

I hit the road and went down to Winston-Salem, N.C. for the Art O Mat 10 year Anniversary Swap meet. It was a blast! I'd like to send a big congratulations to Clark, Julie his wife, Carol and everyone else who put the Art O Mat Swap meet together. I'm looking forward to the 15 year anniversary.

AND... Two weeks ago I came home one night find that one of my computers was making the oddest sound. Instead of worrying about it, I did what most people would do; I went to bed, hoping the computer would fix itself over night. No such luck. I drove to the new Apple store...5 times!!! To make a very long and annoying story short, after two hard drives, two logic boards, and one new processor, I have a new computer. Apple was great about everything and offered me a new computer.

No comments: