Monday, January 15, 2007

January 2007




Top three of the month:

1. The folks at Art-O-Matic have accepted my work. I'll have four pieces in vending machines somewhere in the U.S. or England. I'll pass on the location specifics as I receive them.

2. I'm updating my CHP website. New photos, links to this blog and my Flickr page will be added. I'm also adding CHP radio where you can listen to 60 minutes of new and old school jams, and even send in requests. The new webpage will be up for the February blog posting.

3. Earlier this month I dusted off my old Hasselblad and shot some film (what do you think? Check out other pics on my Flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/coreyhengen) It was great shooting film again and walking away from the shot not knowing if the light was good, or if I got what I wanted until I used the light table. That climatic anticipation is a big part of why I fell in love with photography.

I'll talk to you next month.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a link for Art-O-Matic? Sounds interesting.

The Eisner Museum shots are pretty cool. Were you involved in the advertising at all?

Anonymous said...

Do you read your comments? : /

Corey Hengen said...

nate-

The link to Art-O Mat is. http://www.artomat.org

I did all the photos for the poster. I shot the model's, light poll, fruit & clothing for the posters. Laure at BVK came up with the ad and put the poster all together.